Crafers ISH201 are guns in house machined and hand assembled. Every single module hot melt glue gun is electrically and hydraulically tested for quality and optimium performance assurance. ISH201 guns are designed to Industry Standard specifications and configurations, or custom built and configured to match your packaging system requirements. Upon customer’s request, a CAD Gun Assembly Sheet is generated to view your custom gun build before you buy.
- 2 Air-on Spring Return Module
- H201 mounting bracket compatible to standard package systems mounting fixtures
- Tapped pipe air fitting and barrel union
- Mac valves fitted to your specifications
- Stainless steel flex cord set. One of the most flexible cords on the market
- 1/2 inch Heater, designed for effective heat transfer
- Precise temperature control. RTD 120 ohm fitted
- Material:Corrosion resistant, Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Brass construction
Custom Build Options:
- Gun designed to your required Module centre to centre distance
- Body gun block: flat, cutout
- Module: flat, cut-out, air-on/air off, short back, swirl
- Individual or common air configuration
- Air fittings, 2, 3 or 4 inch brass tube, barrel union, 90 degree elbow
- Festo quick exhaust, 3 or 5 Port Mac valves. Mufflers can also be fitted.
- Cold environment configuration
- Water wash configuration
- Module and side plate logo engraving
Standard size guns are available off the shelf.